Unit number: UNIT200694
2019 Kenworth T880
- Paccar MX 455hp @ 1700RPM; 1650 ft/lb torque @ 1000RPM
- 80,000# (Fed Limit)
- Eaton Fuller Ultra-Shift Plus
- Twin screw w/ lift axles
- Air suspension w/ 13,500# steerable tag & pusher axle
- Taper Leaf
- 385/65R22.5 18PR
- 11R22.5 16PR; 255/70R22.5 tag tires
- All aluminum
- Air Brakes
- New unit. Performance spec'd by Seneca Tank specifically for tank wagon operators.
- Bucket Box
- 5,800 Gallons
- All double
- Curbside: 3" Blackmer pump w/ air bypass, Streetside: 2.5" Blackmer pump.
- Controls integrated into Seneca Pro-Air panel
- Curbside: LC M15 3" 200GPM Hi-Cap w/Seneca air preset; Streetside: LC M10 2" 150GPM Hi-Cap w/air preset. Dual LCR600 registers. Dual printers in cab.
- Dual Aluminum
- Dual Hannay Electric Inverted. Side dispensing with heavy duty 2" stainless roller assemblies. High Speed Center Hose Reel - 2" rear facing. 3-way diverter valve installed between the curbside meter and curb side hose reel
- Curbside: 1-3/8" x 125', Streetside: 1-3/8" x 50', Center: 2”x40’ high speed hose
- Dual 1-1/2" EBW manual nozzles Center: 2" Scully nozzle w/ interchangeable 2” aluminum and 1-1/2” brass spouts
- 3” Civacon dual bank air operated manifold installed in the curbside cabinet. Seneca Tank Pro-Air Panel Controls. (1) butterfly valve with 3” male adapter and dust cap installed on each bank of manifold for gravity drop.
- Yes, rack ready.
- New w/ delivery
- New w/ delivery
- Curbside 72" aluminum cabinet streetside. All air controls, full bulk delivery system and Seneca Tank Pro-Air Controls. 6" tank length hose tube streetside. (4) LED flood lights at rear with single switch in cab. Backup Camera installed at rear of tank.
Call For Pricing and Availability • F.O.B. Des Moines, IA • Specifications subject to verification