Unit number: UNIT200634
2014 Peterbilt 348
- Paccar PX-9
- Allison 3000RDS
- Single Axle
- Air ride
- Taper Leaf
- All Aluminum
- Air brakes
- Performance spec'd by Seneca Tank specifically for tank wagon operators. New chassis federal DOT. Inspect and serviced as needed.
- Bucket Box
- 2,700 Gallons
- All double
- Dual blackmer
- Controls integrated into Seneca Pro-Air panel
- Dual LC M7 2" 100GPM Hi-Cap w/presets and LCR600 registers.
- Dual Aluminum
- Dual Hannay Electric Inverted.
- Curbside 1-3/8" x 125', Streetside 1-3/8" x 50'
- Dual 1.5" EBW Manual nozzles
- Dual ball diverter valve manifold at rear outlets. 2" suction port in diesel bank of manifold.
- New w/ delivery
- Dual 60" aluminum equipment cabinets. All air controls, full bulk delivery system and Seneca Tank Pro-Air Controls. 6" tank length hose tube streetside. Tank to be polished. COMPLETION AND TESTING: Pumping systems product checked, pumped bypass pressure setting(s) set, and meters function tested, calibrated, and sealed. All other items tested and adjusted per manufacturer’s specifications. Necessary repairs to make tank and pumping system serviceable included.
Call For Pricing and Availability • F.O.B. Des Moines, IA • Specifications subject to verification