Unit number: UNIT200399
2018 Western Star 4700
- Detroit DD13 450hp @ 1625 RPM; 1650 ft/lb torque @ 975 RPM
- 58,740# w/ 13,200# Pusher axle (11,020# tire limited)
- Eaton Fuller Ultra-Shift Plus
- Twin screw w/ lift axle
- Air suspension
- Taper Leaf
- 385/65R22.5 18PR
- 11R22.5 16PR; 255/70R22.5 pusher tires
- All Aluminum
- Air Brakes
- New unit. Performance spec'd by Seneca Tank specifically for tank wagon operators.
- Bucket Box
- 4,500 Gallons
- All double
- Dual 2.5" Blackmer Pumps, Air bypass curbside.
- Controls integrated into Seneca Pro-Air panel.
- Curbside: LC M10 2" 150GPM Hi-Cap w/ preset; Streetside: LC M7 2" 100GPM Hi-Cap w/preset. Dual LCR600 registers. Dual printers in cab.
- Dual Aluminum
- Dual Hannay Electric Inverted. Side dispensing with heavy duty 2" stainless roller assemblies. High Speed Center Hose Reel - 2" rear facing. 3-way diverter valve installed between the curbside meter and curb side hose reel
- Curbside: 1-3/8" x 125', Streetside: 1-3/8" x 50', Center: 2”x40’ high speed hose
- Dual 1-1/2" EBW manual nozzles Center: 2" Scully nozzle w/ interchangeable 2” aluminum and 1-1/2” brass spouts
- 3” Civacon dual bank air operated manifold installed in the curbside cabinet. Seneca Tank Pro-Air Panel Controls. (1) butterfly valve with 3” male adapter and dust cap installed on each bank of manifold for gravity drop.
- Yes, rack ready
- New w/ delivery
- New w/ delivery
- Large (72") aluminum equipment cabinet curbside. All air controls, full bulk delivery system and Seneca Tank Pro-Air Controls. 6" tank length hose tube streetside. (4) LED flood lights at rear with single switch in cab. Backup Camera installed at rear of tank.
Call For Pricing and Availability • F.O.B. Des Moines, IA • Specifications subject to verification